Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Christmas Fabric Decorations

Ooh have you seen my new 'Shop' tab above? I'm adding some of the gifts and decorative items I have for sale or to order whilst I'm in the process of building my online shop - all very exciting. I'll be adding more to the page as I get chance so please keep checking.

I wanted to share some Christmas decorations I've been making. I'm going to start with the super cute penguin with candy cane - mainly because he's my favourite!  The reverse of the decoration is shown next to it, beautiful red and polka dot and hanging on a candy cane coloured twine too.

Christmas_2015_Penguin_decoration

Now say 'aaaah'. One for Baby's first Christmas and the little bear has the year on too, a special keepsake. I can even make these with the baby's name on.

babys_First_Christmas_2015_decoration

It wouldn't be Christmas in our house without a reindeer or two and this fella is rocking his jingle!

Christmas_2015_reindeer_decoration

Here they are together. Can you imagine a tree full?

Christmas_2015_decorations

They are just £4.50 each plus postage (to UK only) and can be personalised too. Gift boxes are also available at £1.50 each (holds one decoration).

Ordering at the moment is via email to:
bluejellystampin@sky.com

or through my facebook page:

I'm off now for a snuggle with Zac as he's off school poorly with ear ache for kid.
hugs
Victoria
xxx 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x