Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Jelly's in a bit of limbo right now

Hey - long time no blog!!

This post will stay at the top for a bit - so help yourself to a scroll down to see what's new!

Well, for those that don't already know and I kind of guess most of you do, I resigned my position as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator recently.

So - am I going to stop blogging? No way - I'll still be right here sharing crafty creations, but now more than just Stampin' Up! For Stampin' Up! lovers - fear not I am still buying and using Stampin' Up! and will still share projects and tutorials - I promise!

What else can you expect to see here? Well I plan on some cheeky non Stampin' Up! crafting, some sewing, some organising tips and tutorials, some nice smelling things and general lifestyle stuff - hope to make it lots of fun to visit!



So please hang with me whilst I go through my slight identity crisis and change my blog about a bit over the next few weeks!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x