Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Flower Die Owl Cushions

Afternoon, it's been a while. Lot's of different things have been occupying my time of late and I'm hoping to get back to regular blogging and creating too.

My makes for today do use Stampin' Up! product but are some of my fabric creations. I have a bit of a thing for owls as most folks know and have designed and created some owl cushions starting with this one:

Stampin_Up

The Stampin' Up! products used are of course the gorgeous Fun Flowers Die and a button too. I think this is my favourite one so far. Next is a vision in very bright pink and oranges!

Stampin_Up

And last my spotty dotty purple creation. I'm loving working with these colours and it's so fab that I can use my Stampin' Up! ides and buttons on them too.

Stampin_Up

I have been doing a spot of paper crafting too and I even attended Stampin' Up! regional training over the weekend which was an absolute blast.

If you'd like to order or buy one of these cushions, please drop me an email at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com

You can of course also order Stampin' Up! products from me 24/7 by popping by my Stampin' Up! Shop.

Hugs
Victoria
x

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x